HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw Wireless All In One Printer Full Driver Windows 10/8,1/7 and Mac OS Review - Laser Technology with the same recognizable features such as Photocopying, scanning and fax using wireless technology can directly print from mobile devices with a more flexible connection method, the HP LaserJet Pro M130 is a versatile printer suitable for individual users or small and medium-sized offices.
Hp LaserJet M130fw MFP Pro Design
Integrate all the features to copy, scan but M130-HP LaserJet Pro size, not too big, can be fully over the counter and only covers the equivalent of 1 holder. With each user's desktop property 1, 2 m can be defined in the same PC screen and lots of accessories, books. With these offices have a limited area then this is a great award because you can create any position need not be a place to separate printer.
HP LaserJet Pro M130fw MFP Print Quality
Although the dimensions are very optimized but the product still guarantees high stability thanks to the use of the original HP laser ink along the JetIntelligence technology for high printing speed with stable quality and professionalism.
JetIntelligence is a new ink technology helps in many other pages, performance, and better performance. HP has new ink tube system using 3-tier structure named ColorSphere Toner 3 system, allowing for faster printing, more but consume less power. Extraordinary ability that help businesses save a lot of time and expense in printing.
Hp LaserJet M130fw MFP Pro AirPrint
Gone are the connection strings using a drip again time consuming. Printer standard for modern office is to have a wireless connection. With AirPrint technology users can easily print straight from your mobile phone or tablet with ease.
HP LaserJet Pro M130 is also easily connected to a laptop or other device in the Office through wired and wireless networks with ease.
HP LaserJet Pro also has the HP ePrint technology M130 help easily scored from a distance using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Users can also send a print command from smartphones, tablet, or PC from anywhere to HP as long as there is Internet connection via the Google Cloud Print 2.0 technology.
Thanks to the possibility of convenient wireless networking (802.11 b/g/n) that this printer can be placed anywhere in the Office without the LAN cable entanglement. With print speeds of up to 23 pages per minute, the printer model such as the HP LaserJet Pro M130 can help businesses save time and maximize work efficiency.
Overall with the need to use the print feature of the Office is the main HP LaaserJet M130 Pro is a great choice with optimal design, supports wireless connections easy and intelligent features for comfortable printing easy.
- Printing Technology : Laser - monochrome.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) : 10000 pages.
- Office Machine Features : Scan to e-mail, scan to folder, HP ePrint, wireless direct printing, AirPrint ready, Instant-on Technology, Mopria certified, Mobile Printing, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, JetIntelligence Cartridge Technology, Google Cloud Print 2.0.
- Display Features : Touch screen.
- Fax Type : Plain paper.
- Display Diagonal Size : 2.7".
- Recommended Monthly Volume : 150 - 1500 pages.
- Standard Memory : 256 MB.
- Power Consumption Sleep : 1 Watt.
- Power Consumption Standby : 4.2 Watt.
- Power Consumption Operational : 255 Watt.
- Max Printing Speed : Up to 23 ppm.
- Weight (Shipping) : 22.5 lbs.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw Driver Compatibility For :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS (v10.12, v10.11, v10.10).
- Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse, Debian.