HP LaserJet Pro M203DW Laser Printer Full Driver Windows 10/8,1/7 and Mac OS Review - Neat design but the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Driver still comes with full features like photocopying, Fax and scan uses wireless technology can directly print from mobile devices with a more flexible connection method, the product also has great print speeds save time for users.
Hp LaserJet Pro M203DW Printer Design
Integrate all the features to copy, scan but the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw size is not too large. Air only covers the equivalent of an average PC screen in the Office. The engine can also take advantage of many different location helps save space. With these offices have a limited area then this is a great award because you can create any position need not be a place to separate printer.
HP LaserJet Pro M203DW Printer Print Quality
Although the dimensions are very optimized but the product still guarantees high stability thanks to the use of the original HP laser ink along the JetIntelligence technology for high printing speed with stable quality and professionalism.
JetIntelligence is a new ink technology helps in many other pages, performance, and better performance. HP has new ink tube system using 3-tier structure named ColorSphere Toner 3 system, allowing for faster printing, more but consume less power. Extraordinary ability that help businesses save a lot of time and expense in printing.
HP LaserJet Pro M203DW Printer Printing Speed
With print speeds up to 28 pages per minute, the HP LaserJet Pro M203dw as can help businesses save time and maximize work efficiency. Compared to other products on the market that print this product quite impressive speed, the average number of other printers that reach only about 23 ppm to retreat.
HP LaserJet Pro M203DW Printer AirPrint
Gone are the connection strings using a drip again time consuming. Printer standard for modern office is to have a wireless connection. With AirPrint technology users can easily print straight from your mobile phone or tablet with ease.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw also easily connected to a laptop or other device at the Office through a network connection, wifi direct with ease. The product also has the HP ePrint technology helps easy print from smartphones, Tablet PC or laptop. Users can also send a print command from smartphones, tablet, or PC to one of the HP will pass the Google Cloud Print 2.0 technology.
Thanks to the possibility of convenient wireless networking (802.11 b/g/n) that this printer can be placed anywhere in the Office without the LAN cable entanglement.
Overall with the need to use the print features of a main Office with HP LaaserJet Pro M203dw a great selection of optimum design, supports wireless connections easy and intelligent features for comfortable printing easy.
- Printer Type : Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome.
- Print Speed : Up to 28 ppm - B/W.
- Built-in Devices : status LCD.
- Connectivity Technology : wired, wireless.
- Interface : USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n).
- AirPrint Enabled : Yes.
- Image Enhancement Technology : HP FastRes 1200.
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes.
- First Print Out Time B/W : 6.7 sec.
- Language Simulation : PCL 5C, PCL 6, PCLm, PDF, PWG, PostScript, URF.
- Printer Features : HP ePrint, Instant-on Technology, Wireless Direct Print.
- Media Handling : 10-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray.
- Media Sizes : 3 in x 5 in, 3 in x 7.36 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in).
- Power Consumption Sleep : 0.5 Watt.
- Power Consumption Operational : 480 Watt.
HP LaserJet Pro M203DW Printer Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS v10.12, v10.11, v10.10.
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse).