TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router Firmware Update Review - This is a dual router TP-Link C50 Archer Firmware Update, that supports the 802.11 wireless standard AIR CONDITIONING and provides access to 1.2 GB/C (this is the total theoretical speed can be achieved, in fact 300 megabits at a frequency of 2.4 Hz and 867 MB by 5 GHz). He is also able to provide Internet clients to the four other cables, and can be small print, media, or files by the server for your home network.
Tp-Link C50 Archer Design
Otherwise the design budget TP-Link devices, Archer C50 look larger. (Almost black) glossy dark blue with powerful direct will fit in almost any interior. The front end of a traditional router body fills us with a number of LED indicators.
All the things that are important in the back-end. WAN port, four LAN ports, USB connector and the power supply, power button, a button combination to reset settings and activation button, and a separate WPS Wi-Fi. In General, this wealth is just fun, but there are some points that are controversial because the placement of solid elements. In particular, by turning the USB device/turn off, it is very easy for you to click the button Disable Archer C50. Maybe there is not enough room for a big flash drive. One more thing is very close push-button to activate disconnect WPS and Wi-Fi. So, by plugging new gadgets to your network, you can accidentally turn it off. Therefore, such operations should not be made for touching.
TP-Link external interfaces with Archer C50 100 Mbps and wireless connection with higher speed is no exception. Generally, most requests for wired and wireless clients on a home network on the Internet. In this case, 100 Mbps be "bottle of throat", which limits the ability of the user. If you have a strong media or game server (connected to router Wi-Fi) on your local network, then you will be able to download the entire channels available to you.
C50 Archer TP-Link has USB ports listed above. You can attach the drive or printer to it. With the drive, the router turned into a miniature file server-you can connect to using FTP through your network and turn it into a multimedia server to make it easier to view content on your TV and the device with modern operating systems.
Print server complex. First, the list of supported printers vary greatly depending on the OS used on your computer (when viewed, it became clear that Windows XP will never die). Second, the print server settings (as well as flash drives) are not in the utility of mobile. To do this, you need to use the utilities from the CD kit (not the website) or to understand the settings in the Web interface.
Other interesting features of the router is parental controls. By setting the managed device, you can write a list of permitted and prohibited, adjust the time and the speed of your network access. This allows not to pursue the issue, but to secretly turn off the internet and pretending it is the daily accidents at the ISP. Of course they would understand what was going on and find a solution. But using tether TP-link, you can successfully block all their efforts.
- Standar : IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz.
- Network Protocols : Supports IPv4 and IPv6.
- Security : 64 / 128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption.
- WPA/WPA2 : WPA2.
- WAN Ports : 1 x 10/100M WAN; 4 x 10/100M LAN.
- LAN Ports : 4 x 10/100M.
- Buttons : WPS / Reset Button, Wireless On / Off Button, Power On / Off Button.
- Wireless Data Rates : 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps, 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps.
- Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, Antenna, 2 x Dual Band External Antenna.
- Transmitted Power : FCC: <30 dBm.
- Dimensions : 1.26" x 7.20" x 4.86".
TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS (v10.12, 10.11, 10.10).
- Linux (Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSuse).
- Android and iOS.
TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router Firmware Installations/Update
TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Firmware UpdateTP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 firmware Update
- Note :
- For Archer C50_V2(US).
- The US firmware is specialized for FCC certification and can’t be downgraded to other version, please click here for choosing your region and selecting the most suitable firmware version to upgrade.
- Modifications and Bug Fixes :
- Fixed the Wi-Fi connection issue on Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Modifications and Bug Fixes :
- Added the function to allow only single user to login.
- Bug Fixed：
- The device can't obtain IP address from RootAP when being connected to RootAP by WDS function under some special condition.
- The web page won't give indication message when no USB device is detected after clicking scan button.
- The USB LED light will keep blinking after the device is powered on if the HDD is plugged when the device is powered off.