Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Driver Review - Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Laptop Driver screen touch IPs received 15.6-inch with a resolution of the PCB, and pen input supported (the stylus itself is sold separately). Lenovo Yoga 720-15 worked on 14-nm quad-core processor family Intel Kaby Lake, configuration with 7700HQ. Use the 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM up to 16 GB, judging from the official site, you can not replace it. The drive is set to very fast PCI-Express 1 TB (maximum) and the video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 2 GB discrete graphics memory.
Gastric Lenovo Yoga 720-15 completely made of metal. It is not a monolithic unibody options, but this is not bad. Silver colored laptops, exceptions are keyboard keys dark gray and black screen. It is completely enclosed by a protective glass, top and side frame of thin, the bottom is bigger. On the lid of the metal, the only yoga logo in the top left corner.
Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Keyboard and Touchpad
The entire work surface made of metal, and block the traditional keyboard was placed in a small recess. Fingerprint readers are placed separately, and it worked fine. No complaints. fast and first time. Questions caused by the keyboard layout. The button itself is useful. They are a comfortable size, with enough panels, fun, easy, and responsive. There is a white light with two levels of brightness
The touchpad is a medium-sized, with sensitivity and support for multi-touch. In the mode of work, really pretty and mouse can be unplugged. During use, I connect the mouse to the game only.
Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Screen
Lenovo Yoga 720-15 IPS screen mounted 15.6-inch resolution PCB, pen input support, and multi-touch up to 10 taps. Configuration of Ultra HD (main) 4 will be optional. The screen is covered with protective glass, which means the highlights will be. The maximum angle, the picture is very good, and the brightness is enough to work comfortably in the room. There is no sense in the sunshine, and I'm not sure this is necessary. It is not ultrabook small and light, which can be done at all times:
Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Laptop has an Intel Core 7700HQ, such as the model of the game. The built-in video card HD graphics 630, as 7700HQ the older products, but slightly lower maximum frequency: 1000 MHz (vs. 1100 MHz). The amount of RAM in our sample 16 GB (DDR4-2,133) seems to be unsoldered at the motherboard and cannot be replaced by itself. Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with Pascal casing, and the amount of graphics memory, 2 GB of GDDR5 memory, which is responsible for the graphic. It contains kernel 640 Cuda, 1354 MHz base frequency, in increasing fashion, 1493 MHz. This is the smallest laptop video card Nvidia 10 leaders of the moment, but it was enough for most modern gaming. Wireless modules on a laptop is Wi-Fi 802.11 and Bluetooth ac 4.1.
- Processor : Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz (Intel Core i7).
- Graphics adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Notebook) - 2048 MB, Core: 1354 MHz, Memory: 1752 MHz, GeForce Game Ready Driver 382.53, Optimus.
- Memory : 8192 MB, Single-Channel, DDR4-2400.
- Display : 15.6 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel 141 PPI, Yes, native pen support, Chi Mei CMN N156HCE-EN1, IPS, glossy: yes.
- Mainboard : Intel HM175.
- Storage : Samsung PM961 MZVLW256HEHP, 256 GB, PCIe NVMe SSD, 237 GB free.
- Connections : 2 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 Thunderbolt, Audio Connections: Combo Headphone/Microphone 3.5mm jack, 1 Finger : print Reader, Brightness Sensor.
- Networking : Intel 8265 Tri-Band WiFi (Oak Peak) Network Adapter (a/b/g/n/ac).
- Weight : 2 kg ( = 70.55 oz / 4.41 pounds) ( = 0 oz / 0 pounds).
Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10 (64bit).