HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n107ng Driver Review - With the HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n107ng Driver once again has created a premium notebooks are of very high quality. The display has a diagonal drawing 17.3 inches, which dissolve with 1920 x 1080 pixels. Thanks to the IPS panel, the content of the screen can be seen from all points of view. Internal hardware based on Intel CPUS, the maximum 3.5 GHz Clock. With this model you have 16 GB of memory and large modules with a capacity of 512 GB SSD available.
HP Envy 17 housing consists of aluminum brushed, which looks very noble. With 2.83 kg, the HP Premium notebook with 17.3-inch screen is relatively mild.
HP Envy 17 17.3-inch big-screen features. Here, manufacturers use the IPS panel glare provides an excellent vantage point. Matte surface reflects almost no environment. The resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is associated with full-HD. Touch input not supported.
The internal hardware is based on the Intel Core i7 processor-6700HQ operating in clock frequency 2.16 GHz. turbo mode, clock frequency is automatically increased to 3.5 GHz. Memory generous size with 16 GB. To save data, 512 GB SSD with modules installed in the Envy 17. It is still available to you-after reduction of 16 GB recovery partition-approximately 403 GB free. Wireless network connection either via W-Lan (801.11-AC) or cable through the RJ-45 socket. HP Envy 17 laptop also supports Bluetooth 4.0 and Miracast. A DVD burner installed as the optical drive. For the calculation of the graphics, using HP 530 HD integrated graphics on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950m with 4 GB of VRAM.
Envy 17 features a full-size keyboard with a separate button. It's a bit down, so the key is easy to operate. To always find the right buttons in the dark, HP has also thought of switchable backlight.
Housing the Envy 17 can be easily opened. After the release of about 2 dozen screws, the inner life of the notebook is clear. This model has the ability extended. Memory comprised two S0 DIMM module with 8 GB. Slot for m. 2 modules have also been busy with 512 GB. Two seats for each 2.5-inch hard drive. However, the installation of the frame and connect the cable is not included. If you want to install one or two hard drives in the HP Envy 17, you must purchase them separately from HP.
- Processor : Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz (Intel Core i7).
- Graphics adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M - 4096 MB, Core: 993 - 1124 MHz, Memory: 1800 MHz, DDR3, ForceWare 353.54, Nvidia Optimus.
- Memory : 16384 MB, DDR3L, 1600 MHz, dual-dhannel, both slots occupied.
- Display : 17.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, Samsung SDC3854, IPS, glossy: no.
- Mainboard : Intel HM170 (Skylake PCH-H).
- Storage : Samsung SSD PM851 MZNTE512HMJH, 512 GB.
- Soundcard : Intel Skylake PCH-H High Definition Audio Controller.
- Connections : 4 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Connections: Audio combo, 3.5 mm jack, Card Reader: SD/SDHC/SDXC, Sensors: Accelerometer.
- Networking : Realtek RTL8168/8111 Gigabit-LAN (10/100/1000MBit), Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (a/b/g/h/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0.
- Weight : 2.82 kg ( = 99.47 oz / 6.22 pounds), Power Supply: 479 g ( = 16.9 oz / 1.06 pounds).
HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n107ng Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10 (64bit).
- Windows 7 (64bit).