Kyocera FS-1041 A4 Mono Laser Printer Review - People who often and above all want to print letters or task finally quickly did not pass the laser printer. Kyocera FS-1041 laser printer was pure dispenses with additional features such as scanning or copying. Even with the interface of laser printers from Kyocera is given only the most necessary. It is referred to as classical via USB.
With the compact size 24.1 x 35.8 x 26.2 cm, laser printers do not require a lot of space on the desk. The Setup is simple: first remove all transport fuses, insert toner, and printer is ready for use. If it is connected to power and your PC/notebook, it can print even after several seconds. From idle mode, Kyocera 8.5 prints in seconds.
Close observance of the two, which can be found at the front and back of the unit, can be opened easily. But beware. Please do not touch the drum pictures. Fingerprints can make them useful. Fuser can become hot after printing.
Drivers are available for various operating systems. All versions of Windows from XP to Windows 8.1 supported. Drivers are also available for Mac OS X (starting with 10.5).
Kyocera FS-1041 features only one paper cassette, which holds up to 250 sheets of paper type Din A4, letter or Din A5. Sheet feeder allows the use of flexible paper format, where it can eat even thicker paper without problems.
Test prints in format DIN A4 and with the nature of the best printing lasted only a few seconds on the Kyocera laser printers. Unlike inkjet printers, not printed sheets consecutively, but more on a single slide. The transition between the shades of B/W also reproduced by mono laser printer. Very opaque black font. The following image is printed in the best print quality, 1200 dpi scan with and counted to 300 dpi. The file now has a size of ~ 26 MB. Without a conversion that has more than 400 MB.
Kyocera FS-1041 laser printer is the classic devoted to printing only. Connected via USB. The printer doesn't have a screen, Wi-Fi access, and also there is no LAN socket. It was printed with toner is included, which is enough for 700 pages. Print resolution is 1800 x 600 dpi. Kyocera FS-1041 can print up to 20 sheets per minute.
Kyocera mono laser printer is perfect for small offices as well as for home users, who prefer to print his letters and documents with classic laser print. Or for students who want to carry their papers and dissertation paper quickly and cleanly.
- Speed Monochrome : Up to 20ppm Mono Print.
- First Page : 8.5 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output : A4.
- Printer Standard Resolution : 1200 dpi Print.
- Warm Up Time : 16 Seconds.
- Processor : ARM 390MHz Processor.
- Memory (Maximum) : 32MB RAM.
- Paper Handling Input 1 : 250 Sheet Input Tray.
- Maximum Input Capacity : 250 Sheets.
- Maximum Paper Size : A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output : 150 Sheet (Face Down).
- Paper Size : 60–220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148–216 x 356 mm).
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum) : 1.
- Sheet Weight : 60 to 220g/Sq m.
Kyocera FS-1041 A4 Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32&64bit).
- Windows Server (2013, 2008, 2003).
- Mac OS (v10.12, 10.11, 10.10).