HP Pavilion x360 13-u003ng Driver Review - HP Pavilion x360 13-u003ng driver, HP has a chic models in the portfolio are worth the price of the recommendation. 13.3 inch notebook consumers have a large touch screen with a full HD resolution can be rotated completely around the base of the unit.
Gold-plated housing in metal finish is the eyecatcher that don't have to shy away from the comparison much more expensive models. Equipped with Intel Core i5 CPU, memory 8 GB and 1000 GB hard drive.
In Pavilion x360 13-u003ng, HP has Full HD display with LED backlight, which offers an excellent vantage point. The resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is full-HD.
In 13 thin, the HP Pavilion relies on the sixth generation Intel processors. This dual-core CPU of the i5-6200U, with two counts of cores in turbo mode reaches the clock frequency up to 2.8 GHz. using integrated graphics graphics Calculations HD 520 Intel CPU. Small notebook also has 8 GB of memory and hard drives with a capacity of 1000 GB. This will be available to You-after reduction of the recovery partition and software pre-installed-881 GB.
Wireless WLAN is fast, compatible with the N standard. Bluetooth is also supported. This notebook conversion cannot be expanded or opened.
With 360-degree hinge, 13.3-inch large screen can be completely folded and the notebook would be a tablet in a few seconds. If the angle of opening more than 180 degrees, the touchpad and keyboard to automatically turn off and switch to Windows mode 10 tablets. Windows 10 could then be easily operated via a touch large 13.3 inch.
HP Pavilion x360 13-u003ng has a total of three USB Sockets, two of which are compatible with standard USB 3.0. External monitors can be connected via HDMI. Card readers, locks and jack for the headset are also placed on the side.
Pavilion x360 13-u003ng has a great QWERTY keyboard, with HP'S expenditure with a key switchable light in this model. In front of the wrist rest is free button Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support. This can also be turned off manually.
Delivery countries installed on HP Pavilion x360 13-u003ng Windows 10 houses in the 64-bit version. New birthday updates can easily be downloaded free and if not already pre-installed from home. That means you always have the latest operating system from Microsoft on your computer. Also new is a personal assistant "Cortana", which makes it easy to work with Windows HP Pavilion between 10 and 13.
Also the Start menu intimate, which many of you still know of Windows 7, Microsoft has been reactivated in Windows 10. Windows 10 screen automatically responds to site conversion and harmonize the notebook the screen accordingly. That is, you are using the HP Pavilion 13-u003ng x 360 notebook mode, desktop interface available to you. In the mode of the tablet, tablet interface is changed after Windows 10 has been questioned.
- Processor : Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz , two cores, TDP 15 W.
- Graphics adapter : Intel HD Graphics 520, Core: 1000 MHz, Memory: 800 MHz, 10.18.15.4279.
- Memory : 8192 MB, LPDDR3L.
- Display : 13.3 inch 16:9, 2560x1440 pixel, 10-Finger, LG Philips LGD0000, IPS, capazitive multi-touch screen, glossy: yes.
- Mainboard : Intel Skylake-U Premium PCH.
- Storage :Samsung SSD PM851 256 GB MZNTE256HMHP, 256 GB .
- Soundcard : Intel Skylake-U/Y PCH - High Definition Audio.
- Connections : 3 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, Audio Connections: audio combo, Card Reader: SD, Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, compass.
- Networking : Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (a/b/g/h/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0.
- Weight : 1.456 kg ( = 51.36 oz / 3.21 pounds), Power Supply: 340 g ( = 11.99 oz / 0.75 pounds).
HP Pavilion x360 13-u003ng Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10 (64bit).