HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Colour All-In-One Inkjet Printer Review - DeskJet 3630 is visually appealing multifunction from HP, which has a price/performance ratio is excellent. Multi-function (3-in-1), very suitable for printing, scanning and copying. HP printer connected directly to your computer/laptop via USB. In addition, the DeskJet 3630 also works wirelessly in your W-LAN network and can also be used over WiFi-directly from your smartphone or tablet. Because of its compact size, multifunctional requires very little space.
It is printed via a USB cable or wirelessly via WiFi. You can also print photos or documents directly from Your phone or tablet. You can find an appropriate application for iOS and Android. The print speed is 9 pages (b/w) or 6 pages per minute (color).
It was scanned by software from the PC/notebook. The template can be scanned as .jpg or PDF. The maximum scan resolution is 1200 dpi.
During the copying process, the individual templates can be copied directly to the printer 1:1. Of course, multifunction inkjet HP can be made in addition to color b/w copy.
To configure your printer, first you must connect the HP DeskJet 3630 to the notebook/computer use the USB cable attached. Only the HP software for versatility can make arrangements for a device such as a WLAN connection.
HP DeskJet 3630 worked with two color cartridges, one for black and one color (tri-color). At the time of purchase there is a set of matching is included. This ink is enough for the first 100 prints. The manufacturer recommends the HP ink cartridges are original. Versatility is also designed to instant ink.
HP DeskJet 3630 can be used not only of computers, but also through the eprint from a smartphone or tablet. You can find the app right in the Google store Play or at the Apple Store. If you have registered with Eprint printers, you can immediately contact the printer via email.
Test prints in format DIN A4 and with the best quality lasts for about 45 minutes when the HP DeskJet 3630 turned on. Print and color transitions are more than welcome to HP inkjet printer. Also the black area.
The following image is printed in the best print quality, 1200 dpi scan with and counted to 300 dpi.
HP DeskJet 3630 was a convenient multifunction for home users. With three functions-Print, scan and copy-all tasks in a Home Office can be done well and easily. You can also print photos with matching color-intensive photo paper. DeskJet 3630 is not the fastest inkjet printer, but the mold can be assured.
The printer can be connected via USB and may also operate on wireless networks. Via WiFi direct-you can also access the printer from your smartphone or tablet.
- Printing Technology : Ink-jet - color.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) : 1000 pages.
- Office Machine Features : Automatic paper sensor, Mopria certified, Mobile Printing.
- Display Features : 7 segment LCD display with icons.
- Recommended Monthly Volume : 100 - 250 pages.
- Inkjet Technology : HP Thermal Inkjet.
- Features : 7 segment LCD display with icons.
- Power Consumption Sleep : 0.88 Watt.
- Power Consumption Standby : 2.1 Watt.
- Power Consumption Operational : 10 Watt.
- Max Copying Speed : Up to 5 ppm (mono) / up to 3.5 ppm (color).
- Max Copying Resolution : Up to 600 x 300 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 300 dpi (color).
- Max Copying Speed B/W : 5 ppm.
- Max Copying Speed Color : 3.5 ppm.
- Max Copying Resolution B/W : 600 x 300 dpi.
- Max Copying Resolution Color : 600 x 300 dpi.
HP Deskjet 3630 Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS (v10.12,10.11, 10.10).
- Linux (Ubuntu).