Asus Zenbook UX3410UA Driver Review - Zenbook UX3410UA Driver by Asus was not only due to its valuable aluminum casing. Ultrabook is equipped with 14-inch screen full HD with a good explanation. With the internal hardware, ASUS Intel Core i7 processors rely on suitable for all daily tasks. Zenbook also comes with 8 GB of RAM and m. fast 2 SSD modules. Although Ultrabook a very compact, it can be easily expanded. In it there is still a room for another module of RAM and a 2.5-inch drive with SATA interface.
Zenbook Asus UX3410UA uses a 14-inch display which is dissolved by 1920 x 1.080 pixels. In addition, there is an IPS panel that offers an excellent vantage point. The average lighting is very good 300 cd/m2.
Zenbook UX3410UA from ASUS using power saving Intel Core I processors from 7 generation. This is the core i7 7500 rpm that can be clocked at up to 3.1 GHz. Memory consists of 8 GB module and the module can be extended with another DIMM S0. For the calculation of the graphics, Zenbook UX3410UA has an Intel HD graphics 620.
The operating system, in this case, 10 Windows installed on m. 2 SSD modules. It has a storage capacity of 256 GB, of which 199 GB still available in the country of delivery. M. 2 modules have both write and read access and achieve more transfer speed of 532 MB/s (read). When writing, it's just a little slower and achieves transfer RATES 503 MB/s (measured with crystaldiskmark).
Network connections made with this Asus Zenbook UX3410UA via WLAN (AC-standards). Integrated battery, which occupy a lot of space inside, just screwed. Battery life measured with PC Mark 8 and 5:42 hours.
At 13, 5 mm thin ultrabook, Asus has many sloof. In addition to three full USB socket (type a), Asus is also equipped with a USB socket Zenbook 3.1 type c. External Monitors can be controlled through the HDMI jack.
To write, you can use the QWERTY keyboard with Zenbook UX3410UA. The buttons all have a fun size, just two buttons the direction has been reduced. It has been separated from the whole keyboard Asus. Thanks to the backlit backlight, you can use the button without any problems even in poor lighting conditions.
Zenbook can be opened is quite simple. For this, some of the screws should be removed in the back, then returns can loosen without much effort. Inside, a large battery appears, that require a lot of space. Memory in this model consists of 8 GB RAM module. Other slots are still free, so memory can be easily upgraded via other modules.
- Processor : Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7 GHz (Intel Core i7).
- Graphics adapter : Intel HD Graphics 620.
- Memory : 16384 MB, DDR4 (8 GB onboard).
- Display : 14 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel 157 PPI, ChiMei N140HCE-EN1, IPS, glossy: no.
- Mainboard : Intel Kaby Lake-U Premium PCH.
- Storage : SanDisk SD8SN8U512G1002, 512 GB, 440 GB free.
- Soundcard : Intel Kaby Lake-U/Y PCH - High Definition Audio.
- Connections : 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, Audio Connections: 3.5 mm Headset, Card Reader: SD, Brightness Sensor.
- Networking : Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.2.
- Weight : 1.335 kg ( = 47.09 oz / 2.94 pounds), Power Supply: 175 g ( = 6.17 oz / 0.39 pounds).
Asus Zenbook UX3410UA Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
Asus Zenbook UX3410UA Drivers Compatibility For :
- Windows 10 (64bit).