EOS M6 EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Kit Software - firmware Download Review - The flagship mirrorless cameras from Canon, EOS M5, has only about six months ago, but the company has already seen fit, creating a more compact version of the camera, which uses M5. Despite confusing nomenclature, M6 is actually a replacement for EOS M3. Canon EOS M6 have much the same function as the M5, but using the old M3 style housing, offering the photographer-enthusiasts continue to invest in up-to-date of the camera in a more compact size.
With the electronic viewfinder is not built-in, M6 will not wrongly mistaken for M5. However, it is very difficult to find the difference between the two devices in terms of specifications. EOS M6 was designed around the same 24-Megapixel APS-C sensor with Dual autofocus Camera Pixel Digic processor and 7. The camera shoots at a speed of seven frames per second, or nine with AF. It also uses the same combination is system provides up to 5-axis image stabilization based on optical stabilization and internal electronics.
There are three inches LCD touch screen, which can be transported in 180 degrees upward for easy selfi shoot and up to 45 degrees downward angle for the frame. The control scheme is almost identical to the M3, but M6 has received compensation under the control dial wheel exposure, replace button power hostile to mechanical on/off. With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, camera can be controlled by the Device IOS or Android using the Canon camera is connected ".
While the Canon EOS M6 is not equipped with a built-in viewfinder, photographers will be able to enhance it with new EVF-DC2. EFF recently became smaller and easier to complete than previous versions of the Canon EOS camera M, and now has a resolution of 2.36 million pixels. Like M6, new EVF will be available in black and silver case, to match the body color camera.
Both M5, M6 video is stuck on Full HD 1080 p/60. While we do not expect that the low-end model will offer better video than the M5, this is another reminder that the Canon is behind the mirrorless contenders when it comes to the specifications of the video. EOS M6 will compete with the camera, as a cheap Panasonic Lumix GX85, which does not match the size or resolution of the sensor, available from Canon, but it offers 4 k video, as well as Axel sensor stabilization.
- Depth : 1.8 in.
- Sensor Resolution : 24.2 Megapixel.
- Optical Sensor Type : CMOS.
- Total Pixels : 25800000 pixels.
- Effective Sensor Resolution : 24200000 pixels.
- Optical Sensor Size : 14.9 x 22.3mm.
- Field of View Crop Factor : 1.6.
- Sensor Dust Reduction : Yes.
- Sensor Features : EOS Integrated Cleaning System.
- Image Processor : DIGIC 7.
- System : Dual Pixel CMOS AF / TTL phase detection.
- Auto Focus Points (Zones) Qty : 49.
- AE/AF Control : Face-priority AF, Subject-tracking AF.
- Face Detection Detalis : face-priority AF function.
- Digital Video Format : H.264.
- Image Recording Format : JPEG, RAW, RAW + JPEG.
- Max Video Resolution : 1920 x 1080.
- Interfaces Provided : HDMI, USB 2.0.
EOS M6 EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Kit System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS (v10.12, 10.11, 10.10).