Canon PIXMA ink tank not inherent G4500 housing but integrated in it. Black tank on one side, are the three tanks for blue, red, yellow on the other side of the case. The ink flowing through the system lines for the print head, which must be used once during the first installation. They look like the canon cartridges with integrated printhead change ink cartridges, which are not only new, but also the new nozzle comes to printer-for example, the model Canon PIXMA MG3650, who's been on a test PC World.
Canon black ink delivers a range of 6000 pages. This is the specification of the plant itself, but it should be based on the official ISO standard page. This would result in a price of 0.23 cents a page-a tad lower than the tested Ecotank et-2550 from Epson and totally invincible. For page, an indication of the price and the resulting page 7000 0.43 sen-same multifunctional affordable to conventional cartridges.
Multifunctional Canon PIXMA G4500 have fax on board and therefore also the automatic feeder template for a maximum of 20 sheets. To do this, it connects via USB locally or via WLAN over a network to the computer. He also manages the mobile Printing standard Mopria, Apple's AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and link the Canon factory own clouds. Via Wi-Fi direct, wireless connection works without the router, use the display font to operate directly on the device.
Canon PIXMA G4500 can print without limits. It pulls paper from the back of the feeder, where a maximum of 100 sheets of paper fit-quite a bit for the professional use. There is no other paper cassette. And the other is the shortage of Canon PIXMA G4500: it does not have a duplex unit automatic front and rear Printing sheets. This is especially unfortunate when the output device intended for trouble-free printing and it is considered by many users.
In speed tests, Canon PIXMA G4500 delivers the performance mix. On the one hand, multifunction printer print pages Grauert Letter in 17 seconds and so achieve a decent value. On the other hand, we waited the ten pages of text from Word 1:09 hour and ten color pages from Acrobat 5:35 minutes, and thus in both cases a relatively long time. The unit of pressure also slows down the copying process, where black and white copies still survive by 12 seconds, but a copy of the color slowly finished with 41 seconds. Only during the scan is a 7-second preview and 15 seconds to scan.
- A dedicated high yield document and photo printer.
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages.
- 4x6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs.
- Sleek, compact design to integrate fully within your home/office.
- High volume cost effective printing.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology.
- Print high volume documents and photos.
- Pigment black and dye color inks.
- High-resolution photo printing.
- One Stop creative software.
- Easy to refill ink tanks.
- Print documents with sharp text.
- Micro ink droplets for precise printing.
Canon PIXMA G4500 Inkjet Printer System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS v10.12, 10.11, 10.10.
- Linux (DEB Package & RPM Package).