Asus ZenBook UX310UQ Drivers Download For Windows 10 Review - ASUS ZENBOOK UX310UQ is an example of the striking modern HP laptop. It has a 13.3-inch screen Full HD, has a powerful processor generation Skylake, discrete graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, which stores the data on the HDD.
Laptop 13.3-inch screen has a resolution of Full HD with the density of pixels per inch 166 ppi. Average brightness is 240 CD/m2, contrast-574:1. Two stereo speakers located at the bottom of the device, close to the front edge. Laptop Zenbook (ux310q) using SonicMaster from Kardon.
Laptop keyboard on ZENBOOK UX310UQ-held island type, size of keys which are not inferior to the same PC. At the touch of a button, a nice touch of rough. It is located under the keyboard, touchpad looks great. The perimeter is surrounded by a frame of a CE
ASUS ZENBOOK UX310UQ uses a processor using the dual-core Intel Core i7-6500U generation Skylake. Chip accelerates from 2.3 to 2.8 GHz (2.7 Ghz with two active nuclei), supports Hyper-Threading technology. The CPU has reduced the power consumption-not more than 15 Watt, he makes the standard 14-nm process technology and has 3 MB cache.
In the arsenal of devices Intel HD Graphics 520 integrated graphics card Executive who operates on a frequency of 300-1000 Mhz. Graphic has good potential, he's even strength games 2015 years, however, running on low settings. Serious tasks lies with the NVIDIA GeForce 940MX discrete graphics with 2 GB of DDR3 memory standard. A few words about the ability of the game graphics: FIFA 17 (2016) with the original resolution and at high settings will show 42 FPS, and here, for example, the Battlefield 1 (2016) with the same parameters will be played. To try to play at least 20 frames per second in the emergence of Tomb Raider, you must open the medium settings and lower the screen resolution up to 1366х768.
The amount of RAM on your laptop is a 8 GB standard Mhz DDR4-2133. Ownership of content is necessary and important to you that occur on the hard disk with a capacity of 1 TB (5400 revolutions per minute).
ASUS ZENBOOK UX310UQ a very broad set of interfaces. So, on the left bank of C-type USB port and USB 3.0, HDMI video output, combined audio jack and power connector. On the right side You will see two USB 2.0 ports and card reader 2-in-1 (SD/SDHC card). These manufacturers have put the device and battery indicator. The number of wireless communication, in General, standard: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth/standard 4.1. In addition, there is support WiDi.
- Processor : Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz (Intel Core i7).
- Graphics adapter : NVIDIA GeForce 940MX - 2048 MB, Core: 1122 - 1242 MHz, Memory: 900 MHz, DDR3 (Micron), ForceWare 375.86, Nvidia Optimus, HD Graphics 520.
- Memory : 8GB, DDR4, 2133 MHz, dual-channel.
- Display : 13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel 166 PPI, AU Optronics AUO142D, TN LED, glossy: no.
- Mainboard : Intel Skylake-U Premium PCH.
- Storage : SanDisk SD8SNAT256G1002, 256 GB, SSD + HGST Travelstar HTS541010A7E630, 1000 GB HDD @ 5400 rpm.
- Connections : 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1 USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 HDMI, Audio Connections: 3.5 mm audio combo, Card Reader: SD/SDHC/SDXC, Brightness Sensor.
- Networking : Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (a/b/g/h/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.1.
- Size : height x width x depth (in mm): 18.35 x 323 x 223 ( = 0.72 x 12.72 x 8.78 in.
- Weight : 1.466 kg ( = 51.71 oz / 3.23 pounds), Power Supply: 170 g ( = 6 oz / 0.37 pounds).
Asus ZenBook UX310UQ System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10 (64bit)