The router is equipped with two removable omni-directional antennas, providing a large radius of the coverage area and signal stability in any part of the home or office. In addition, five Gigabit Ethernet ports are reported - one WAN and four LANs. There is also a USB 2.0 port for sharing printers, files and multimedia from various devices on the local network or remotely via an FTP server.
TP-LINK Archer C2 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router - The "guest network" function provides separate access to a working or home wireless network for guest users, eliminating the need to disclose private passwords for accessing the network while ensuring the safety of the owner's personal data. And the parental control function allows parents or network administrators to create restricted access policies for children or staff. Wireless network security is provided through the support of security standards WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK (64/128/152-bit). The device supports IPv4 and IPv6.
- Interface : 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port, 1 USB 2.0 port.
- Antenna : 2 × 2.4GHz Antennas, 1 × 5GHz & 2.4GHz Dual Band Antenna.
- External Power Supply : 12VDC /1.5A.
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) : 9.1 x 5.7 x 1.4 in. (230 x 144 x 35mm).
- Antenna Type : Two dual band detachable antennas (RP-SMA).
- Wireless Standards : IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz.
- Frequency : 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Wireless Functions : Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics.
- Wireless Security : 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption.
TP-LINK Archer C2 AC750 Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Mac OS