HP OfficeJet can be used for students, this printer uses the receipts LCD screen black screen, this allows you to see in bright light.
At HP OfficeJet there are some ports, such as port for USB. You can easily connect to the printer using a standard USB type B, if you use your Smartphone can install applications to print a document called HP ePrint. HP ePrint is compatible with iOS and Android.
HP OfficeJet 3833 All-in-One Printer ink - The built-in scanner is also very sharp, capable of scanning images up to 1200 DPI, can be said to have a good printer is used to print or to the document, his affection on the Fax can not copy quality is poor, has a size of 300 DPI in black and white.
Officejet 3833 printer has an average speed of about 6 pages per minute in color and 8.5 pages per minute in black and white.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 8.5 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 16 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 6 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 16 ppm.
- First page out black: As fast as 14 seconds.
- First page out color: As fast as 17 seconds.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 250 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Color (best): Photo - 203 x 196 (8-bit grayscale); Black (standard): Standard – 203 x 98; Color (standard): 200 x 200.
HP OfficeJet 3833 All-in-One Printer Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Mac OS