Let's say it again: appearance is one of the few details that almost did not change in comparison with the first X-Pro four years ago: the same slightly asymmetrical case made of magnesium alloy with plastic upholstery under the skin, the same through the viewfinder window, the large selector And a shutter release button with a nostalgic thread for the cable. The camera is difficult to call beautiful - it lacks the retro-identity, which is present, for example, in the X-T10. To the touch, too, not everything is great: the upholstery is harsh and looks a little cheaper than we would like. But the assembly and execution of individual elements is flawless - it takes some time to get used to X-Pro2, but the feeling that you're dealing with a quality thing will not go anywhere. A camera was assembled in Japan.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite - Dimensions of the Fujifilm X-Pro2: 140.5 × 82.8 × 45.9 mm, weight - 495 grams. This is a large apparatus that does not attempt to take its own due to the compactness inherent in many "mirrorless" devices; At least - does not pedal this topic, while remaining much less and easier than its mirror competitors, which include "krop" -flagmen like Nikon D7200, Canon EOS 7D Mark II or Pentax K-3 II, and full-frame models like Canon EOS 6D, Nikon D750. But the relatively small camera has its drawbacks: in my opinion, the right hand grip for the grip is not enough - it immediately wants to be increased due to the optional pen, it is in the assortment of accessories for X-Pro2.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Specs :
- Model Name : FUJIFILM X-Pro2.
- Number of effective pixels : 24.3 millions pixels.
- Image sensor : 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.
- Sensor Cleaning system : Ultra Sonic Vibration.
- Storage media : SD memory card(up to 2GB) / SDHC memory card(up to 32GB) / SDXC memory card( to 256GB).
- File format till image : JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3)*2, RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible).
- File format Movie : Movie File Format : MOD.
- Movie Video Compression : MPEG-4 AVC / H.264.
- Audio : Linear PCM/ Stereo sound 48KHz sampling.
- Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step)(Standard Output Sensitivity.
- Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 125*3 / 160*3 / 25600 / 51200.
- LCD monitor : 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx 1.62 millions dots.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Mac OS