This printer (HP LaserJet Pro P1102w) has support for various technologies, a good half of which provide the convenience of wireless printing. Especially noteworthy HP ePrint, you can send print jobs via e-mail. Naturally, the printer must be connected to the Internet, and has a registered account on the HP Web Services. In addition, manufacturers provide HP ePrint Wireless Direct application, allowing you to control your device from your smartphone supports Wi-Fi. Moreover, among the claimed technology thanks to present and Apple AirPrint, where the operating system running iOS device owners can easily and comfortably use all the advantages of wireless printing.
The printer supports all major operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and even GNU / Linux. The first user does not even have to use the included driver disk. They will HP Smart Install technology, you can install directly from the device as soon as connected to the PC.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Specs :
- Print quality : True 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) for text and graphics.
- Resolution technology : FastRes 600 dpi (default) and FastRes (1200 dpi).
- Print speed: Letter size : Letter: Up to 19 pages per minute, A4: Up to 18 pages per minute.
- First page out : As fast as 8.5 seconds.
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper) : Manual duplexing.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Mac OS