HP Envy 5540 features a MFP that performs the functions of printing, copying and scanning, the front panel LCD has a 2.2-inch touch screen, which offers a menu that allows you to print a variety of templates stored in the printer.
Envy 5540 has several connectivity options such as USB, Wi-Fi Direct, if you are connected to the internet, you can use the print services through HP, connect to a network unternet allows you to perform printing through the cloud, via iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Handling paper for 5540, which has a 125 sheet input tray, you can switch between printing on plain paper and photo paper without having to swap paper in the main tray each time. Paper handling for scanning with both models is limited to manually put the pages one by one on a letter-size flatbed.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless All-in-One Specs :
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 9.5 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 20 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 6.8 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 16 ppm.
- First page out black: As fast as 18 sec.
- First page out color: As fast as 22 sec.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 300 to 400 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 125-sheet input tray.
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 20%−400%.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless All-in-One Driver Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1, 7)
- Mac OS