The speed of the device is really impressive: only one second is required to scan one photo at a resolution of 300 DPI (dots per inch). At a resolution of 600 DPI, up to 33 images can be processed per minute.
The scanner tray can hold 30 photos. The device automatically determines the size of paper originals and corrects the angle of rotation of the image. Moreover, the device can simultaneously scan both the front and back sides of the photo - this will be useful if you want to save some notes taken in the picture.
Of course, FastFoto FF-640 can scan not only photos, but also documents. The maximum width of paper carriers in this case can reach 216 mm.
The color depth is 48 bits. To connect to a computer is the interface SuperSpeed USB 3.0. Optionally, the device can be equipped with a network Ethernet controller. Compatibility with Windows and MacOS operating systems is guaranteed.
Epson FastFoto FF-640 Specs :
- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, one-pass duplex color scanner
- Photoelectric Device:600 dpi/1 line CISM
- Optical Resolution:600 dpi
- Color Bit Depth:48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Grayscale Bit Depth:16-bit internal / 8-bit external
- Light Source:3-color RGB LED
- Scanning Speed:Photo Scan Speed (4" x 6" landscape)2: 60 ppm/120 ipm: 300 dpi; Document Scan Speed (letter size)3: 45 ppm/90 ipm: 300 dpi.
Epson FastFoto FF-640 Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Mac OS