Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Overview - The HL-L2300DR can print with a different resolution, and the maximum reaches a very decent 2400 x 600 dpi. The speed of printing in standard mode is up to 26 pages per minute, in duplex mode, respectively, up to 13 pages. There are two trays: a 250-sheet main and an additional one for 100. 8 MB memory is used to work with print jobs. The Brother HL-L2300DR will not provide you with incredible possibilities for handling paper of different densities, but it will print the vast majority of actually used paper at home and in the office: if you use an additional tray, you can use paper with a density of 60 - 163 g / m2.
Also, remember that the photoconductor resource for the HL-L2300DR is 12,000 pages (its DR-2335 model) and you can buy two types of toner cartridges to the printer: a standard 1200 pages (TN-2335) and an increased capacity of up to 2,600 pages (TN-2375).
The pluses of the HL-L2300DR include the fact that it is equipped with a toner cartridge with an increased capacity of TN-2375, while most manufacturers put the first cartridge as the smallest possible option.
Although the main place of work for the HL-L2300DR is the house (although in a number of offices the model is quite capable of covering the printing needs), there are no light versions of hull colors.
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Specs :
- Prints Up To 27 ppm
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray
- High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- 1 Year Limited Warranty With Free Phone Support For The Life Of Your Machine
- Does not come with USB cable
- Refer the specification sheet below for contents of package.
- It prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Mac OS