ASUS VivoPC VM series VivoPC VM62N boss has a good performance, positioning the highest configuration is also the best. The specific situation is: equipped with Core i5-4210U and GeForce 820M alone significantly, memory 16GB DDR3, 1TB hard drive, keyboard and mouse are also wireless.
VivoPC VM62 positioning mid-range, equipped with Intel Core i3-4030U processor, no discrete graphics, can only use the CPU integrated Intel HD graphics HD4400. Memory is 8GB DDR3, 500GB HDD hard drive.
VivoPC VM42 positioning the most times, only Celeron 2957U processor, the same can only use nuclear graphics, but the eggs hurt the point, but the most common Intel HD Graphics entry. Memory is 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD hard drive.
Other specifications are common, Gigabit wired LAN network, IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / AC wireless card, Bluetooth 4.0. Interface expansion is more abundant, including: USB3.0 × 4, USB2.0 × 2, multi-card reader, headphone output × 1, microphone input × 1, S / PDIF output × 1. Display output is equipped with HDMI × 1, DisplayPort × 1,
Overall dimensions, W190 × D190 × H56.2mm
Weight of about 1.2 kg
The operating system comes preinstalled with Windows 8.1, 64-bit
- A check advance is not installed hardware drivers with how to enter start > right click Computer > > window appears select properties system > select device manager.
- Note whether there is a driver not installed hadware? If there is please enter your driver CD in your computer or laptop DVD Room, e.g. VGA card or LAN Card has not been installed or please you download in advance be linked below.
- Look for the VGA/LAN Card folder on Your CD driver through windows explorer or extract the first file you downloaded.
- Look for a file with the name Setup
- Double-click the file, follow the next steps with the next and click next until the installation process occurs.
- After completion of the computer or laptop usually ask for restart, restart the course. Do the next driver installation.
ASUS VivoPC VM Driver support for :
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7